102: Introduction to Ecosystem Processes
In the Introduction to Ecosystem Processes you'll learn how Allan Savory discovered the four key ecosystem insights and how we can nurture our planet through Holistic Management. Immerse yourself in fundamental processes of the ecosystem and use decades of observation and insight to learn how you can unlock the potential of your land.
This course is for:
- Land Managers seeking to manage land regeneratively
- Teams who are changing their approach to management
- Consumers looking to make educated choices
- Stewards of our environment
You will learn:
- The four ecosystem processes
- Their impact on our environment
- How you can begin to manage the processes in your own context
Estimated Course Time: 4 Hours
Included in the Course:
Byron is the Senior Program Director for the Savory Institute. His role involves providing training in Holistic Management for the worldwide network of Savory Institute Hubs and Accredited Professionals. He also provides farm and ranch management consulting for the Savory Institute.